Navigating The Road To Successful Recovery
For Your Loved One
Jim Savage, LCDC
This special 90-minute presentation is jam-packed with valuable information that's changing the face of family support in addiction treatment—and more importantly—giving you the best chance possible to achieve successful recovery for your loved one!
If you have a loved one who is currently being treated for a substance use disorder, or are just taking the first steps towards addressing a potential problem, this one single training can literally be game-changer as far as achieving a successful outcome for you and your entire family.
- Avoid common pitfalls that lead to treatment failure
- Set boundaries and restore family balance
- Tools for measuring treatment progress and creating a solid foundation for recovery
- Specific strategies for effective family participation in treatment
- Free book! All attendees will receive a free copy of Rehab Works! by Jim Savage, LCDC
From the pain and chaos of addiction to... peace of mind
WHO THIS WEBINAR IS FOR:
- Have a loved one in treatment
- Are taking first steps in addressing a potential problem with a loved one
- Have previous failed treatment attempts
"A blueprint for hope"
"When we dropped our son of at treatment I was feeling overwhelmed and hopeless. This webinar was like a blueprint for hope... Should be required for every family at drop-off!"
Parent of a 17-year-old treatment client
Timely material—when you need it most
This is a recurring webinar:
- Schedule a time to attend that's convenient for you
- No waiting: There's always a session starting soon
- Interactive: Come prepared to get all your questions answered!
Please block out 90 minutes on your calendar to attend this very special presentation, and have pen and paper on hand—you'll want to take a lot of notes!