INNOVATION. INSPIRATION. TRANSFORMATION
Recovery resources from Jim Savage, LCDC
Coaching programs for individuals and families
Individual Recovery Support
The Journey To Recovery
A One-on-One Coaching Program that gives you tools for:
Creating a solid foundation for recovery
Uncovering issues that impact recovery
Developing intuitive guidance through meditation and spiritual growth
Unlocking the spiritual experience of recovery
Family Support Package
Give your loved one the best chance possible for treatment success!
A specialized program that guides you through every step of the way when addressing a substance use issue with a loved one:
- Intervention: Assessment and developing a plan
- Treatment support
- Aftercare support
- Family recovery
Understanding Substance Use Disorder
The course that answers all of the most common questions about substance use:
- What does it mean to have a problem?
- What causes addiction?
- Can you get addicted to marijuana?
- What to treat first: Substance use or mental health issues?
My Flagship Course For Families Impacted By Addiction
A comprehensive online education program that puts families in the driver's seat for as far as providing effective support when addressing a substance use issue with a loved one.
- Substance use education: "What's The Problem?"
- Boundaries: Tools for restoring family balance and treatment accountability
- Measuring treatment progress: Creating a solid foundation for recovery
The Recovery Wheel
Your roadmap to personal transformation—in sobriety!
An innovative way of blending teachings of the Native American Medicine Wheel with the principles of the 12-Steps program for a helpful new way of looking understanding recovery:
- The Medicine Wheel becomes a mirror and shows you yourself
- Am I on the Path, or off the Path?
- "Power greater than myself"
- Letting go of the old self
- Spiritual renewal