Jim Savage, LCDC
Substance abuse services:
- Treatment Consultant
Specializing in teens, young adults, and parent support
Schedule an appointment
Help For Families Impacted By Addiction
"Thanks to the guidance I received through Jim's coaching, groups, and the RehabWorks modules, I have my son back."
Michelle C., mother of a 22-year-old treatment client
Treatment support for families:
- Evaluation, placement, and case management
- RehabWorks Online Family Education Program
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE EBOOK
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Addressing Early Stage Substance Use With Teens And Young Adults
A frank discussion on the importance of raising awareness about the importance of understanding what it means to have a "problem."
Answers important questions for prevention and treatment:
- "How do you know when substance use is a problem?"
- "How do we get them to accept they have a problem?
- Reducing resistance and increasing motivation for addressing a problem
- The consequences of mismanaging a substance use issue in dual diagnosis treatment
- Avoiding poor treatment outcomes